Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smol

Jan 14, 2018
Introduction
G'day! I've decided to make another suggestion so er... here it is. :p Enjoy

What part of the server is my suggestion for?

Skywars

What is my suggestion?
I suggest that we add a Skywars 1v1. Yes, Hypixel has this, but every server has Skywars, Skywars SOLO and TEAMS, and eggwars/bedwars/cakewars etc.

Why should this be implemented?
If you want to see who's better at PvP between you and a friend instead of trying to be the last two people in a SOLO match, just 1v1. :)

Thanks, Smol.

P.S What I mean is, you and a friend can just PvP together and have fun 1v1ing in Skywars without any random people :D

Reactions: Despacito 2

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why you don’t just play duels?
I don’t like this idea because i don’t like it.
In every skywars game you need to 1v1 someone. So I disagree sorry.

D

Deleted member 352903

It is funnier to play with more people. If I wanna play with my friend I go to PvP.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Why only Skywars? I would also like Eggwars 1v1 or Tower Defence 1v1. We could even add Lucky Islands or Archer assault.

Reactions: Smol

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
+ Just to add
They could add it to pvp, with duels. So I’ll support this suggestion, But I don’t think that it needs to be added to skywars.
Why only Skywars? I would also like Eggwars 1v1 or Tower Defence 1v1. We could even add Lucky Islands or Archer assault.
Also this, it can be added to duels.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Introduction

Skywars

What is my suggestion?
I suggest that we add a Skywars 1v1. Yes, Hypixel has this, but every server has Skywars, Skywars SOLO and TEAMS, and eggwars/bedwars/cakewars etc.

If you want to see who's better at PvP between you and a friend instead of trying to be the last two people in a SOLO match, just 1v1. :)

Thanks, Smol.

P.S What I mean is, you and a friend can just PvP together and have fun 1v1ing in Skywars without any random people :D
It could be a nice option, you could join a Skywars 1v1 by clicking on an armourstand or something.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I've thought about the idea of SkyWars duels, but personally I think it will not be used for its purpose. SkyWars is meant to be a full and interactive game, if games were 1v1, most games will be over in seconds. I've played SkyWars duels on other servers, and everyone never used the kits and just went instantly in for the kill and didn't use the kits or the map strategies. When it comes to using servers, you want the games to have a lot of players within them, having a server just for 2 players isn't the best solution. All SkyWars duels would be, is our PvP Duels with the SkyWars kit, but in the sky. I kinda intrigued in Sky Duels though :P

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I've thought about the idea of SkyWars duels, but personally I think it will not be used for its purpose. SkyWars is meant to be a full and interactive game, if games were 1v1, most games will be over in seconds. I've played SkyWars duels on other servers, and everyone never used the kits and just went instantly in for the kill and didn't use the kits or the map strategies. When it comes to using servers, you want the games to have a lot of players within them, having a server just for 2 players isn't the best solution. All SkyWars duels would be, is our PvP Duels with the SkyWars kit, but in the sky. I kinda intrigued in Sky Duels though :p
An actual manager actually replying to an actual thread

Reactions: Kloska

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I don't really like this idea.
Like @Camezonda said above me. Skywars is meant to be a group mini-game, not a duel mini-game. If we would have a Duel Skywars then it would be bored after couple minutes/hours playing it. Also we have duel for a reason, but why not making an option that you can make a Skywars map in duel? Like you have those custom kits? Making your custom maps where you can duel with your friend(s).

Reactions: Priley

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Introduction

Skywars

What is my suggestion?

Thanks, Smol.

I like the idea because it would be cool to have a skywars version of duels. They should probably add it into the pvp if they do add the gamemode.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom