Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should axes do normal damage in SkyWars?

• Yes

• Yes (Overpowered Mode Only)

• No

• I'm not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
The original thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/remove-the-axe-nerf.274934/

Please make axes do normal damage again in SkyWars. It makes axes completely useless, since they apparently do 45% of normal damage.

SkyWars doesn't have to be all about swords. There are some people who like to use axes, such as myself, and there should be some consideration for them.

And axes are NOT OP. They have a much longer cooldown than swords, especially the stone axe, which has 0.5 the cooldown speed as the sword. And the point of axes in 1.9+ combat is to be slower and do more damage than swords, while still having lower damage per second. The axe nerf is unnecessary.

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like axes would be way too overpowered in basic mode. But since 1.9+ has a different PVP mechanic and axes play a big part in that, together with shields, I think they should revert it. but ONLY for overpowered chests. Overpowered chests already have a lot of high damaging weapons. That's why I think axes should be a part of that as well.

I'll vote unsure since I like the axes to be added for overpowered mode, but not for basic and/or normal. Maybe they could buff the axes a bit for these modes, but not a lot.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree with this suggestion, as right now axes are only good if you want to mine the chests and that's it. I really like the difference between swords and axes, but this change basically made axes so weak that you can't win with them anymore.

Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom