Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m playing in Solo SkyWars a lot, and during the pvp me or my opponent can just open chest and die, it’s so annoying.
You can make that when player 1 hit player 2, they join in PvP status and both can’t loot chests. If one of players don’t get hits or don’t hit anyone for 5 seconds, this player quit from PvP status. If anyone hit player when them is already in PvP status, their PvP status time will refresh. You can make time counter in XP bar for players can understand when they will can loot chests.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m playing in Solo SkyWars a lot, and during the pvp me or my opponent can just open chest and die, it’s so annoying.
You can make that when player 1 hit player 2, they join in PvP status and both can’t loot chests. If one of players don’t get hits or don’t hit anyone for 5 seconds, this player quit from PvP status. If anyone hit player when them is already in PvP status, their PvP status time will refresh. You can make time counter in XP bar for players can understand when they will can loot chests.
I think thats a mobile problem where chests can ruin your pvp by misclicking it.

Reactions: FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom