Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
somebody named BlackLiam07 joined my skyblock in cubecraft and i think he hacked his or her way in i did not add him or her
I have played skyblock once in CC because I have been playing it for a while with my friends in worlds. Since you encounter someone who somehow joined your island without noticing, feel free to report that to a moderator or you can simply report them here ----> https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
somebody named BlackLiam07 joined my skyblock in cubecraft and i think he hacked his or her way in i did not add him or her
If they haven't done any damage to your island, just remove them and forget about it. If they come back later on, that's a different story.

If they've already done damage to your island, you can try reporting them. Although, I'm pretty sure you can't get someone banned for trolling on your island prior to the rules page update. Since then, you can try since it would technically fall under rule 3.3 of trolling, but that would be up to the staff team and unless you have proof of them hacking into your island, there's not much they can do about it.

1692070150528.png

However, if you caught them using any sort of cheat or exploit, report them here for Bedrock or here for Java.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom