Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AntoniaLH

Mar 31, 2020
Soo, i need help, two things

how can i share my island w other people? i mean i got one w a friend but how can we be in the same island? can we do the goals together on the same island? lmao

secondddd, is just me or the server is doing sooo bad, i barely can go in to skyblock, my wifi is 10/10 and so is my pc, in other servers like hypixel im doing great but in cubecraft i cant even write bc it shows 10 hours later

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Soo, i need help, two things

how can i share my island w other people? i mean i got one w a friend but how can we be in the same island? can we do the goals together on the same island? lmao

secondddd, is just me or the server is doing sooo bad, i barely can go in to skyblock, my wifi is 10/10 and so is my pc, in other servers like hypixel im doing great but in cubecraft i cant even write bc it shows 10 hours later

Cubecraft has cooperative(co-op) islands, so yes you can share your island with a friend. All you need to do is type: /profile invite "name" As with your internet problems it may just be a server wide issue, for some people SkyBlock works flawlessly and for others it does not. I know Cubecraft recently increased their bandwidth to 7Gbps(gigabytes per second) so the network issues should decrease.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As mentions by Smoothlyy, yes you can but you first have to switch profiles to co-op. This can be done in the skyblock lobby to the left of the enchanter. Note: you will be restarting your island.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom