• no

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
they drop redstone in vanilla and I personally would like to see redstone in the game because it would add a lot more possibilities for building (like automatically getting rid of annoying arrows from my skeleton farm or allowing for more types of farms). I understand that it might have been disabled due to lag but the same thing could be done that hypixel did to counter this, a "redstone limit".

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I voted yes, however a reason it might be disabled is the creation of duplication machines. I know one on bedrock that you only need a button, sticky piston, and chest for, however it’s not on java. I think they could do this for java but unfortunately not bedrock.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I voted yes, however a reason it might be disabled is the creation of duplication machines. I know one on bedrock that you only need a button, sticky piston, and chest for, however it’s not on java. I think they could do this for java but unfortunately not bedrock.
honestly who care if people dupe stuff, there is no pvp and no economy, it doesnt hurt anyone

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
This was patched in 1.16 for Bedrock.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom