Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should CubeCraft Add This

• Total voters
Hello, In This Post I Will Be Discussing About Maybe Adding A Warps Feature To Cubecraft Skyblock.

What SkyBlock Warps Would Be:
SkyBlock Warps Would Allow A Player To Set A Private Warp Or A Community Warp Which Would Teleport Them To A Set Location.
You Could Access And Use The Warps Through The Skyblock Menu

Private Warps:
A Private Warp Would Only Allow The Player That Created It To Access and Use It.

Community Warps:
A Community Warp Would Allow Anyone On That Skyblock Island To Warp To A Location.

Problems And Solutions With SkyBlock Warps:

Problem: One Problem With This Feature Is People Warping Somewhere Well Their In The Void.

Solution: You Could Solve This Problem By Taking Away The Skyblock Menu When A Player Is In The Void.

Rapping Up:
All In All
Skyblock Warps Could Help Alot Of Players When They Are Far Away From Another Island.

Reactions: Patsman and Itz_Tyy

Itz_Tyy

Feb 14, 2021
Hello, In This Post I Will Be Discussing About Maybe Adding A Warps Feature To Cubecraft Skyblock.

What SkyBlock Warps Would Be:
SkyBlock Warps Would Allow A Player To Set A Private Warp Or A Community Warp Which Would Teleport Them To A Set Location.
You Could Access And Use The Warps Through The Skyblock Menu

Private Warps:
A Private Warp Would Only Allow The Player That Created It To Access and Use It.

Community Warps:
A Community Warp Would Allow Anyone On That Skyblock Island To Warp To A Location.

Problems And Solutions With SkyBlock Warps:

Problem: One Problem With This Feature Is People Warping Somewhere Well Their In The Void.

Solution: You Could Solve This Problem By Taking Away The Skyblock Menu When A Player Is In The Void.

Rapping Up:
All In All
Skyblock Warps Could Help Alot Of Players When They Are Far Away From Another Island.
That’s a great idea! If it was added, it should probably be bought (with in game coins or real money) so you can’t immediately start teleporting and skipping the work... even having it as a reward from a challenge would work nice aswell.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I think this is a great idea for bedrock & Java
This should probably be bought and unlocked in island 4-5 and each warp costing some kind of price not all unlimited
However, I think it will be a bit difficult on the developing wise

Reactions: LavaCraftBedrock

Primeaidan

Mar 8, 2021
That’s a great idea! If it was added, it should probably be bought (with in game coins or real money) so you can’t immediately start teleporting and skipping the work... even having it as a reward from a challenge would work nice aswell.
I agree to add it for the game coins i would put it about 100k coins so you cant buy it right away

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom