Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Upgrade system for generators?

• Total voters

Phytion

Dec 1, 2015
Netherland
Since this week I am playing a lot skyblock. But I have an idea of what can make playing skyblock more fun. Because at this moment it is a lot of waiting. In my opinion, it is maybe better if you can upgrade all generators, just like the spawners.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It seems like very good idea, but it should be crazy expensive. Maybe 1.5 times the price beforehand for the next upgrade (Yes, exponential growth). Since I'd really like to farm dia faster. I need those levels!

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
This would be nice, but waiting is just a part of Skyblock. The same concept that bows are a part of SkyWars. They could make a community poll about this, but I don't know if it would be the best update.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
Top Bottom