Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hello,

Here are some of my tips when playing SkyBlock, these tips are based off of my experience and also focussing on the quests. If you have any tips, tell me and I’ll consider adding them.

------------------
If there are items you want to sell, keep them in a chest. Don’t sell them straight away. If you die, you won’t lose your coins.

Same counts for the exp, if you get an exp bottle: don’t use it until you need it.

If you unlock the birch forest island late at night, before you want to sleep, stay up a bit more and break the leaves of the birch trees. Get the saplings and place them. When you wake up they’ll have hopefully grown, this really saves time.

Make farms. They’re useful, they’re worth it. You need a lot of money for many different quests, this allows you to gain money much quicker.

Set timers for trees and generators for quests or if you’re desperate for money.

Know your next quests. If you do, you don’t throw away your items only to find out you still need them.

Farm jungle trees, birch trees, cactus, lapis and cacao beans. They give quite a lot of money, which comes in useful.

If you want to do the quests as fast as possible: don’t also try and focus on having a pretty looking island. I tried this, it’s not a good idea. You won’t have much space to work with.

--------------------------

If you have any tips, tell me. I'll see if they're good enough, obviously you'll be credited for said tip.

Hopefully these are useful so you won't make the same awkward mistakes I did.

iHamster

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Netherlands
If you need for example leather, make a tower and place the spawner in it. The cows will fall to their death, so you don't have to kill them.

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
If you need for example leather, make a tower and place the spawner in it. The cows will fall to their death, so you don't have to kill them.
She said make farms, this is just an xp farm but you won’t get any xp because you’re not finishing the animals off.

_Anais_

Apr 2, 2020
Hello,

Here are some of my tips when playing SkyBlock, these tips are based off of my experience and also focussing on the quests. If you have any tips, tell me and I’ll consider adding them.

------------------
If there are items you want to sell, keep them in a chest. Don’t sell them straight away. If you die, you won’t lose your coins.

Same counts for the exp, if you get an exp bottle: don’t use it until you need it.

If you unlock the birch forest island late at night, before you want to sleep, stay up a bit more and break the leaves of the birch trees. Get the saplings and place them. When you wake up they’ll have hopefully grown, this really saves time.

Make farms. They’re useful, they’re worth it. You need a lot of money for many different quests, this allows you to gain money much quicker.

Set timers for trees and generators for quests or if you’re desperate for money.

Know your next quests. If you do, you don’t throw away your items only to find out you still need them.

Farm jungle trees, birch trees, cactus, lapis and cacao beans. They give quite a lot of money, which comes in useful.

If you want to do the quests as fast as possible: don’t also try and focus on having a pretty looking island. I tried this, it’s not a good idea. You won’t have much space to work with.

If you have any tips, tell me. I'll see if they're good enough, obviously you'll be credited for said tip.

Hello,

------------------

How do spawners work? I have 4 spider spawners in 1 big room but only 1 works, how big does a room have to be for 1 spawner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom