Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nic Workman

Feb 23, 2014
On skyblock lately, i have noticed that there is not too many items in the shop. I went on other servers and saw that it was the same way. I was just going to suggest the addition of new items to the shops. For one, we should be able to buy, AND resell the iron, gold and diamonds we purchase. Of course not for the same price but like a 50% or 25% resell. Also, there should be other items added to the shop that we could use. I know people have asked for spawn eggs to be added but i personally think that doesn't need to be added. Items to also add are things like sand, pumpkins, and cactus because i know that i would spend my points buying cactus and pumpkins and expecially sand. Anyways, hopefully some of this gets seen and maybe added, but thanks for making cubecraft the number 1 server in my opinion. I like the nice staff, and just the way the server works and appreciate this awesome server. Thank you!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom