Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

asoja

Jun 7, 2016
During the recent update, the range for spawners to start working has drastically decreased. According to support staff, this was an intended change and not a bug. A bunch of players, including myself, feel this shouldn't have been changed as we now have to destroy hours of work to rebuild our farms to suit this new update. We hope it can be switched back as soon as possible.

Meme Bean8608

Novice Member
I think i should just add to this change:

All that this change has done is force us to build laggier farms using bubble elevators, so it'll only do the opposite affect of making resources less because it will force our hand to make it worse so that we can actually have a functional exp farm

(Me speaking about the low range spawners, not this post)

• Agree
Reactions: asoja

asoja

Jun 7, 2016
If you agree with this make sure to leave a check mark "Agree" on the top post so staff can see that there is a good amount of players who believe in this.

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
Yea but after a certain period it will start to get cramped unless you stick all the spanners in one farm which makes loot sorting harder due to the fact we have no redstone

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom