Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticon101

Jul 1, 2020
I don't think I've seen anyone talk about this but, at least on bedrock edition, the snow golem boss is a really fast way of making money.
You can set up a little box, with the boss raised one block higher than you, and sit shoveling snow for a couple minutes, crafting it up into blocks and shoving it in a chest. Then repeat this process and you can make over 3k per minute.
I'm not sure if this is the most effective method for money farming but if you haven't much it seems to work.

D

Deleted member 489420

on java boss dies automaticly aftet 3 minutes i think or 100 sec i dont remember

Roboticon101

Jul 1, 2020
Its a minute and a half on Bedrock edition but it pays for itself in snow and then pumpkins grow in a couple minutes

lazysloth7704

Jan 27, 2021
Hey, I can’t craft slabs to make an armor stand and I can’t smelt the stone to make smooth stone, also I don’t have shears to xarve a pumpkin to make my snow golem. What do I do?

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hey, I can’t craft slabs to make an armor stand and I can’t smelt the stone to make smooth stone, also I don’t have shears to xarve a pumpkin to make my snow golem. What do I do?
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads that haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom