Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
The current skyblock shop is quite meh. add the ability to buy unobtainable items/limited items such as: Red sandstone, Packed ice, Prismarine Blocks, Redstone Lamps, Prismarine Lamps, Clocks, Maps, Cobwebs, Etc. give some use for skyblock coins besides spawners👍🏼

If you happen to disagree leave your input please and thank you

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure why this isn’t a thing yet-
After you’re able to obtain these blocks they should be buyable imo. Same as how it currently is with other items such as sand.

Not sure on the redstone part, I believe it was never added/removed from the game since it may cause lag. This is just my opinion though.

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure why this isn’t a thing yet-
After you’re able to obtain these blocks they should be buyable imo. Same as how it currently is with other items such as sand.

Not sure on the redstone part, I believe it was never added/removed from the game since it may cause lag. This is just my opinion though.
Redstone lamps happen to be in skyblock you get them from a quest! the only way you can power them is levers and stuff like that. i wasn’t saying redstone should be in tho just the lamps to be buyable. i had a stack of them before my chests got glitched and i lost them

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh woops, I’m reading this on my phone and a new line started after redstone, I just assumed they were two separate things! 😂😅

Great suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: Amazinq and Blom

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, also the powered and detector rails. Now you get some as a reward for a quest, but that's all you can have :(
Oh damn yea I didn't even think about this! I can already imagine getting around on my island with rails xD

To add on to this suggestion, I do feel like some items should be added as well which are not rewards or currently obtainable. An example of this is is a ghast tear.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom