Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
The current skyblock shop is quite meh. add the ability to buy unobtainable items/limited items such as: Red sandstone, Packed ice, Prismarine Blocks, Redstone Lamps, Prismarine Lamps, Clocks, Maps, Cobwebs, Etc. give some use for skyblock coins besides spawners👍🏼

If you happen to disagree leave your input please and thank you

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure why this isn’t a thing yet-
After you’re able to obtain these blocks they should be buyable imo. Same as how it currently is with other items such as sand.

Not sure on the redstone part, I believe it was never added/removed from the game since it may cause lag. This is just my opinion though.

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure why this isn’t a thing yet-
After you’re able to obtain these blocks they should be buyable imo. Same as how it currently is with other items such as sand.

Not sure on the redstone part, I believe it was never added/removed from the game since it may cause lag. This is just my opinion though.
Redstone lamps happen to be in skyblock you get them from a quest! the only way you can power them is levers and stuff like that. i wasn’t saying redstone should be in tho just the lamps to be buyable. i had a stack of them before my chests got glitched and i lost them

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh woops, I’m reading this on my phone and a new line started after redstone, I just assumed they were two separate things! 😂😅

Great suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: Amazinq and Blom

Xavi | Goofy

Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, also the powered and detector rails. Now you get some as a reward for a quest, but that's all you can have :(
Oh damn yea I didn't even think about this! I can already imagine getting around on my island with rails xD

To add on to this suggestion, I do feel like some items should be added as well which are not rewards or currently obtainable. An example of this is is a ghast tear.

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom