Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bouwmeester2

Apr 8, 2020
hi i want to know of you can get bant for standing afk in skyblock.
(just standing not autoklicking or somting)

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
I don't believe you can get banned, however you can get kicked do thats why a lot of people make an antiafk water thingy...

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
I don't believe you can get banned, however you can get kicked do thats why a lot of people make an antiafk water thingy...
Just standing afk is enough. The only way to get kicked from the server restarts. PS You won't get banned for standing afk next to you farms.

FBX 17

Jul 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Just standing afk is enough. The only way to get kicked from the server restarts. PS You won't get banned for standing afk next to you farms.
I've found that on Bedrock the afk script from Skywars is used in Skyblock to limit the rate of mob spawners, so having an afk pool is a must-have for Bedrock players. Don't know about Java though.

Reactions: Bouwmeester2

Bouwmeester2

Apr 8, 2020
I've found that on Bedrock the afk script from Skywars is used in Skyblock to limit the rate of mob spawners, so having an afk pool is a must-have for Bedrock players. Don't know about Java though.

oke in jave you dont have to get a afk pool :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
I think I just hit a wall on Discord... I never thought I would be in 200 servers that actually surprised me xD
Screenbits 2024-05-15_145118.png
Top Bottom