• ranked kits/perms

• Crates

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 24, 2020
Hi CubeCraft staff

I would really like to see kits and/or perms for people with ranks

i also wanna suggest a few commands for ranked people

/head (gives you your own head)
/pay [playername] [amount] (gives money to a other player)(for maybe selling/buying stuff from other people)
/ah (this will open a auction house where people can sell items and other people can buy those items from other players
(ranked could get more auction house slots to be able to sell more stuff at the same time)
/kits (food kit- starter kit, iron-rank-kit, lapis rank kit, gold-rank-kit, diamond-rank-kit, emerald-rank-kit, obsidian-rank-kit)
/warp crates (this could have some crates with some loot inside based on how far you are on skyblock, it could have some generators or spawners)
colored signs for lapis rank + (could be other rank)
/rename [name including prefix for ranks] this enables a ranked player to color rename there items and even give custom names, stuff like bold could be possible to
a pvp area would be cool where keepInventory is on

pls consider some of those ideas since they will be very cool to have

Have a nice day
-Raffie Dijkstra (raphael2512)

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Really good suggestions, but i think if they add a PvP area then Keep Inventory needs to be enabled, because otherwise it is not fun to pvp there. What do you mean by kits? What would all the kits have? is it armor, is it just blocks.... Explain it more.... People don't know what you mean with "Kits"

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hey!
I will be giving my opinion around this suggestion with a detailed response for each opinion.
I would really like to see kits and/or perms for people with ranks
Basically, I don't really see why all these commands are made for ranked people and at least not a single one for non-ranked people. I would like to see all these commands given to the no-ranked people so they can really enjoy the game and it would make it more fair. Also, this would show the overcome of no-ranked players by the ranked ones? As it will give in-game benefits and no-ranks will not gain any benefit from all this.

/kits (food kit- starter kit, iron-rank-kit, lapis rank kit, gold-rank-kit, diamond-rank-kit, emerald-rank-kit, obsidian-rank-kit)
/head (gives you your own head)
/rename [name including prefix for ranks] this enables a ranked player to color rename there items and even give custom names, stuff like bold could be possible to
/warp crates (this could have some crates with some loot inside based on how far you are on skyblock, it could have some generators or spawners)
From seeing all these commands, I just realized you suggested something similar to Factions or KitPvP. Honestly, all these commands are not necessary to be added to Skyblock as they don't really give anything and will be pointless. The /kit command will be useless since everyone has spawners and generators. /warp crates + /rename are both not necessary due to the Skyblock Hub, you can get anything you want from the hub and you don't really need crates to unlock things. Also, we have our Skyblock shop to buy spawners and generators, so I think it's not necessary, as well as renaming stuff, that would not help giving any benefit to the player. Finally, the /head command, why would we get our heads in our inventory for no reason? Like honestly this command will not be added if it's not detailed and has more stuff to do more than just getting our skin's head in our inventory.

/pay [playername] [amount] (gives money to a other player)(for maybe selling/buying stuff from other people)
Suggested before: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skyblock-add-pay.226747/

/ah (this will open a auction house where people can sell items and other people can buy those items from other players
Suggested before: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/auction-house.226724/

Please don't give up suggesting things if I don't agree with things, I just gave my opinion and I really want you to suggest more stuff than this. Try to give helpful commands for all players and not for ranked ones, but don't ever think to stop suggesting and keep it up, as well as there's a room for improvement! :)
Good luck with this suggestion!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I feel like it’s fair for everyone to have the exsact same options for everything in survival based gamodes.
No, thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom