Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So I was building a mansion on my island today and I was thinking, "Jeez, I couldn't imagine what I would do if this burned down."

It did.

I was setting up a farm and I accidently placed a lava bucket down. The 80x80 block mansion caught on fire and I lost 200 stacks of wood and 12 hours of work.

Here's a pic of the building down below (Under construction again)

So I was thinking, "I really wish I could disable fire spreading."

Which gave me an idea
There should definitely be Skyblock Perks. Each one could cost Minecoins or Money (whichever)

Here are some I have in mind:
PerkPrice (Minecoins)Info.
Disable Fire Spreads360Disables fire from spreading from block to block.
Keep XP When Falling Into Void360Keeps XP after death from void.
No Hunger360Infinite Saturation
Island Fly720Up, Up, and Away!
No Fire/Lava Damage540No need to worry about that orange stuff
No/Reduced Fall Damage540Kind of like resistance, just for early players who will pay
Double XP960Much more satisfying when killing mobs/mining generators for experience
Double Coins1080Bill Gates
Night Vision360Easy to see at night

Keep in mind that some people may like only certain perks. Not all of these have to be used, these are just ideas and would make Cubecraft skyblock a little more sophisticated. If we can get enough yes votes that would be awesome, and my houses will never have to burn again!

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 150

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I was about to disagree until I realized Cubecraft skyblock isn’t a competition so I sorta agree since I think it’ll motivate more players.
For the pricing I think it’ll be better if It was part of skyblock rank since everybody thinks the rank is useless as of now.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was about to disagree until I realized Cubecraft skyblock isn’t a competition so I sorta agree since I think it’ll motivate more players.
For the pricing I think it’ll be better if It was part of skyblock rank since everybody thinks the rank is useless as of now.
Yes, and it's up to the developers anyway so they can choose certain ones that would fit well in skyblock. And, the server makes money, which is good.

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
I think real money purchases are ok for this type of game as long as they don't become pay to win / succeed. I'm not in favor of any in game purchases that fast track your progress especially when they are basically required to move forward and advance in a game.

Cool outfits, decorations, skins, etc are good examples of optionally purchased perks that I wouldn't have an issue with.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think real money purchases are ok for this type of game as long as they don't become pay to win / succeed. I'm not in favor of any in game purchases that fast track your progress especially when they are basically required to move forward and advance in a game.

Cool outfits, decorations, skins, etc are good examples of optionally purchased perks that I wouldn't have an issue with.
I can agree with that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom