Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Would you play Skyblock More (Or start playing Skyblock) If there were updates to the game

• Total voters

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Skyblock is certainly long overdue for an update. I like coming back every now and then to work on my island, but it does get boring as I have finished most of the quests now. I would personally love some added features such as visiting, daily quests, etc. even without a massive update. There is also lots of potential for cool 1.19 features!

It would be cool having a player market like how hypixel has.
Question, what exactly would players sell in the market? The only valuable items that I can think of are resources from locked islands and quest reward items. Progression would be much too fast if someone could buy diamonds while still on the jungle island for example, and as for quest rewards, I would prefer for them to continue to be quest-obtained only, as that is what makes them so valuable.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Skyblock is certainly long overdue for an update. I like coming back every now and then to work on my island, but it does get boring as I have finished most of the quests now. I would personally love some added features such as visiting, daily quests, etc. even without a massive update. There is also lots of potential for cool 1.19 features!

Question, what exactly would players sell in the market? The only valuable items that I can think of are resources from locked islands and quest reward items. Progression would be much too fast if someone could buy diamonds while still on the jungle island for example, and as for quest rewards, I would prefer for them to continue to be quest-obtained only, as that is what makes them so valuable.
Just anything really. It would be nice to get memey named items (obviously have a censor in place for inappropriate stuff) or even just a place where people can sell item for a price higher than they would if they were selling it to a villager but it would be lower for the people buying it from them than it would buying from a villiager.

Stuff like Apple's would also be very good as it cuts down the Rng factor as well. Overall it wouldn't be big but it be a nice little thing that imo would add too Skyblock quality of life.

Reactions: Lyriie

Vapore

Jun 24, 2023
I like playing the new skyblocks (I can't remember the name but they are the ones that need VIP level 2 to play) because they are innovative but you need 4 players and it takes a long time to find them all and some items are buggy

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Reesle wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
Top Bottom