Not open for further replies.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I cannot lie, I do miss Sky Block.

But could you give us ideas on how to make it better, or even added? I mean, there's not a lot to say about it, but please elaborate on what you want to be added, specifically.

Reactions: Despacito 2

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
TBH, a one word thread wastes my time. So, no. I mean, do you see this thread getting escalated or even implemented by only haveing one word?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I would love to see skyblock, however your suggestion:
Is missing a lot of information, you haven't described what you would expect to see in skyblock, the type of gameplay you want, how it would be different from the regular skyblock game, any ideas to make it unique.
What are the main objectives (survival, becoming "rich", completing an objective tree...)
I would love to see this suggestion again but with as much information as possible.
I am also preparing a skyblock suggestion myself... it is taking time as I'm putting research into it, it's game mechanics etc...

I am going to lock this thread as it is completely void of any details (the suggestion is just one word) in the hopes that you elaborate what you really hope/expect to see in your ideal version of skyblock in another suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom