Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shall Cubecraft do this?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

    Votes: 2 66.7%

  • Total voters
    3
Apr 10, 2020
63
31
24
Earth
youtube.com
I had problems with the generators and harvesting many times, I can't mine the cobblestone! HELP! So shall Cubecraft make that if a fully generated cobblestone or beetroot can't be opened their menus? This happens on mobile.
 

Camezonda

Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
6,408
8,789
608
27
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! I've tried this issue and it was fine for a bit but then I started getting blocked by the menu. I've forwarded this issue one. Thanks! :D
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom