Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
@Camezonda Some people played hours and hours and i want to play the old skyblock map(before the reset) local.
Oh I was confused because I was like "Cubecraft doesn't have a Skyblock?". But I remembered its in development. So you want Cubecraft to allow you to download your world before its deleted?

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
You might want to private message a develop or admin. Because if its possible, they can send you it via link.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I want the old map back so i can keep my old island.
Spawners were one of the main reasons why Skyblock went down. so if they would use the old map, it would probably crash the economy again. Also, it wouldn't be fair for other players who want to start their Skyblock island if yours is already overpowered.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I don't think they will give you the map, but you can try and ask them :) I think there are a few issues though... Do you know where your island was? Because there are no commands like /is home. What minecraft version were they running on? But I wish you the best of luck with getting the map!

Buddy

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I can't exactly understand this, although I'm pretty sure that there will be no way to retrieve your own island as the developers gad to completely recode the plugij, not just tweak a few things.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom