Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WqreWqlf

May 10, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi all, I've been grinding for a little while now on skyblock and I am beginning to get to a point where my grinders do fill up quite fast now with my pig grinder I have built. At the moment the fastest way I believe to sell your gains is to break the chests and place them back afterwards. At the moment this isn't such an issue as its only a few chests I break at a time.
However, later down the road this will become very tedious and actually quite annoying as you can imagine it brings quite a bit of fps issues. I'm sure for people with lower end systems this may cause your game to crash due to high volumes items spawning at once.

download (1).jpg
download.jpg

A creation I'm sure most people are aware of is a sell wand. A sell wand would allow people to click on the chest with the items they want to sell and it instantly sell anything in that chest. Thus making it more efficient and less "laggy".

You could implement these wands in multiple ways. By a store which cost exp or coins to buy, challenges that are set at certain points in the day or by progressing through quests. Furthermore, "Flash quests" I think could be a great idea of allowing players to get there hands on items that normally are quite hard to get. For example, specific points in the day such as 10am, 2pm and 8pm you could release these quests that only last for maybe 1hr but offer a nice reward. In addition, depending on how fast you complete the quest your reward could be better.

At this moment in time I still have stuff to do, don't get me wrong. But I find myself waiting for tree's to grow or waiting for iron to generate so I can finish this obscenely long winded quest's. It would be nice to have other things to do to make skyblock just that little bit more exciting.

Last, it's seems a long shot based on how cubecraft have setup there server a bit more interaction with other players on skyblock I think could be more interesting. For example, an auction where player's can trade or sell item's that have no value to them but may be helpful to other starting players. Again, this is a long shot scene as it may tamper with cube's quest system.

I'm interested to find out other people opinion's as I feel in terms of longevity for me, I could finish skyblock very quickly and be left with nothing other than buying spawner's and becoming obsessively rich with absolutely no output for my coins.

Thanks for reading,
WqreWqlf.

Reactions: Brackern

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi all, I've been grinding for a little while now on skyblock and I am beginning to get to a point where my grinders do fill up quite fast now with my pig grinder I have built. At the moment the fastest way I believe to sell your gains is to break the chests and place them back afterwards. At the moment this isn't such an issue as its only a few chests I break at a time.
However, later down the road this will become very tedious and actually quite annoying as you can imagine it brings quite a bit of fps issues. I'm sure for people with lower end systems this may cause your game to crash due to high volumes items spawning at once.

View attachment 211465View attachment 211466

A creation I'm sure most people are aware of is a sell wand. A sell wand would allow people to click on the chest with the items they want to sell and it instantly sell anything in that chest. Thus making it more efficient and less "laggy".

You could implement these wands in multiple ways. By a store which cost exp or coins to buy, challenges that are set at certain points in the day or by progressing through quests. Furthermore, "Flash quests" I think could be a great idea of allowing players to get there hands on items that normally are quite hard to get. For example, specific points in the day such as 10am, 2pm and 8pm you could release these quests that only last for maybe 1hr but offer a nice reward. In addition, depending on how fast you complete the quest your reward could be better.

At this moment in time I still have stuff to do, don't get me wrong. But I find myself waiting for tree's to grow or waiting for iron to generate so I can finish this obscenely long winded quest's. It would be nice to have other things to do to make skyblock just that little bit more exciting.

Last, it's seems a long shot based on how cubecraft have setup there server a bit more interaction with other players on skyblock I think could be more interesting. For example, an auction where player's can trade or sell item's that have no value to them but may be helpful to other starting players. Again, this is a long shot scene as it may tamper with cube's quest system.

I'm interested to find out other people opinion's as I feel in terms of longevity for me, I could finish skyblock very quickly and be left with nothing other than buying spawner's and becoming obsessively rich with absolutely no output for my coins.

Thanks for reading,
WqreWqlf.
I've suggested all of these before and they all got rejected. I've suggested PvP Arena, Sell Wands, and an Auction House and people said no, and now, I agree with them. PvP will make something competitive when its intention is to just create and complete things. An Auction House would ruin the progression system a lot, and I even suggested a work around with a system where you can only trade with players on your island, which is still, a no. A sell wand system is useless, because it only takes one minute to sell like 20 chests. These are all good suggestion, but it would ruin the vanilla and grind aspect of the game. It would also ruin the point of it being not like other skyblock servers. So a no from me.

Reactions: Brackern

Brackern

Jun 17, 2022
Minecraft Java
Pronouns
He/Him
One minute to sell 20 chests? What are you on about
I agree with this guy, selling that many chests that quickly just is not possible. Also, as a PVP enjoyer, it could be interesting to see PVP in some form implemented. With all of the different levels of enchants on gear, it could be interesting to see what people do with it.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I agree with this guy, selling that many chests that quickly just is not possible. Also, as a PVP enjoyer, it could be interesting to see PVP in some form implemented. With all of the different levels of enchants on gear, it could be interesting to see what people do with it.
I'd enjoy it too, just it'd make a relaxation, non-competitive game a competitive game.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom