Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Got a Bedrock account so I’m making a Skyblock suggestion for Bedrock not Java.

Some islands:

I think the Nether island should be put off for a while until the new update arrives, so that way you can have three or four different Nether Biome islands.

I’d like a water-island as well, with a Tropical fish spawner, a bunch of Drowned and an Ocean Monument Boss. Some Coral and Sponge available here and there.

End Island: I dont know, if you’re implementing the above idea then an End island would be useless for ender pearls alone. I dont know if there’s an Obsidian spawner in the game but there should be; it should be late-game. Few End City structures with a few Elytra too.

Note: for BEDROCK and not Java :)

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
As SkyBlock is not out on Bedrock Edition yet, they may be already working on this, I’m not too sure. And when SkyBlock does come out on Bedrock Edition, I’m pretty certain that there will be the sameness features as there will be on Java. I fail to see the point in having different abilities on two different networks.
However, I do like the sound of those suggestions, so hopefully they can be added on both SkyBlocks. All we can do is wait and see for when it is released on Bedrock.
Thanks for your suggestion :).

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Hello,
I think it is better to have similar features in bedrock, as it is in java to avoid any conflict. As the staff team has to manage both servers, it might take some time I believe so. But I like the suggestions so let's wait for the skyblock to release for the bedrock and thanks for the suggestion!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom