Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SampleSplash

Nov 10, 2020
Okay. I want to give a suggestion on the repair / enchant systems. Due to enchanting being so tedious, some people have stopped playing Skyblock because of the amount of levels needed per enchant. I have two suggestions to solve this. The second one is in case staff don't like the first.

1. Mending: Without mending, grinding slowly becomes extremely annoying. We kill mobs for 20 - 40 seconds, then leave the grinder to go to the anvil and repair the tool then back. We want consistent grinding so we can actually enchant properly.

If you don't like the idea of us not using the material the tool is made of to repair it, here is suggestion number two

2. Auto-Repair: There will be an attachment showing what i mean in my following explanation; For Auto-Repair, you could add an additional button in the anvil UI that says Auto-Repair. "How will this work?" you might ask. Players will have a hopper with a chest on top connected to the anvil. This chest will have the material needed to repair the item / tool.

For Example: If I was using a stone sword, I would fill the chest with cobblestone then right click the anvil to open the UI and click on the "Auto-Repair" option. then every time my sword goes into the alert messages for durability, the anvil takes however much cobble it needs to repair my item's durability to full.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH ENCHANTMENTS COST.

Attachments

• unknown (1).png
    unknown (1).png
    361.4 KB · Views: 264
  • The thing.png
    The thing.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Love
Reactions: Xavi | Goofy

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey I'm not sure if you know that mending takes xp in order to repair the tool. So you won't get any xp out of a tool that has mending. This wouldn't help. Your second idea seems more likely to work. I like the idea, I'm not sure if its possible to develop such a tool, but if it is possible it would certainly be nice to have.

Reactions: SampleSplash

SampleSplash

Nov 10, 2020
Hey I'm not sure if you know that mending takes xp in order to repair the tool. So you won't get any xp out of a tool that has mending. This wouldn't help. Your second idea seems more likely to work. I like the idea, I'm not sure if its possible to develop such a tool, but if it is possible it would certainly be nice to have.
Yes I do know it takes xp but you always gain more than it uses. And also, I believe it is possible because i have seen a similar plugin for the second concept

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom