Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Linus_S

Well-Known Member
Feb 1, 2021
7
2
79
26
I built a platform at y level 1 to make a mob-farm. But suddenly I started falling through every time I went on that platform and died.
Also when I right-click the blocks they dissapear, but only the blocks at the button, all blocks above are not effected.
To show what happened I uploaded a video:
Skyblock glitch - YouTube
 
  • Like
Reactions: JuiceyBoys

JuiceyBoys

Member
Apr 10, 2020
2
0
2
24
Still having this issue. Lost a lot of coins and xp because of it.. I was playing fine last night at about 12am (GMT+10) AEST.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom