Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EvilOakTree

Oct 5, 2020
I logged on this morning and all of my gold and emerald generators, as well as all but one of my quartz generators, were replaced with the terra-cotta that shows they are reloading, but they do not open a menu when I right click on them, and I can mine them just like terra-cotta.

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Hi there,

The developers released a hot fix yesterday which should have updated all servers by now. Unfortunately, they have told me and others that they are unable to refund generators. Sorry about that! :(

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Unfortunately yes. They won't be returning generators to anyone according to staff in the support channel in the Cubecraft Discord.

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I haven't had a problem like this before. Though, they answered a couple of questions about it in #staff-help in the official CubeCraft Discord Server. You could take a look there or search for more answers in other threads. Good luck!

Chris3

Oct 6, 2020
I'm asking for a refund of money I spent on this game. They should replace them. Some can not be bought. Im at a point where I can not progress with out them. I am quitting the game and asking for a refund.

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
Why can’t they return generators
Unfortunately, there is just too many people to manually return generators to all. You can try direct messaging developers on discord to see if they are willing to give it back.

I'm asking for a refund of money I spent on this game. They should replace them. Some can not be bought. Im at a point where I can not progress with out them. I am quitting the game and asking for a refund.
Unfortunately, Cubecraft and Mojang only give refunds to players who had an issue during the purchase process. I'm sorry that you are leaving but hopefully we will find a solution to this problem. :)

Oct 6, 2020
I had the same issue with unreplaceable quartz generators and the staff said they won’t help me even though I have literally played for months. I’m feeling at this point staff only care about donators and the rest of us can waste our time on the game. Just makes me angry cubecraft refuses to help their players with a glitch they are responsible for.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’ve spoken to a developer and we both agreed on not refunding all the generators. This is because
A) it’s hard to prove how you lost them.
B) it would take us a lot of extra time.
C) it will lead to unpleasant conversations with players demanding refunds, sometimes leading to verbal aggression.
D) bugs sometimes do happen and we try to fix them to the best of our abilities, but that’s sometimes just all we can do. SkyBlock is a grind-able game in which you can easily get your lost coins on the spawners back.

We do really feel sad for not being able to hand you back your spawners and we try to avoid these things as much as we can, but sometimes it’s unavoidable ):

Reactions: Lozora

EvilOakTree

Oct 5, 2020
My carrot farm only gives me 2 gold spawners each time I harvest it, I’ll be back to where I was in a month

Oct 6, 2020
I’ve spoken to a developer and we both agreed on not refunding all the generators. This is because
A) it’s hard to prove how you lost them.
B) it would take us a lot of extra time.
C) it will lead to unpleasant conversations with players demanding refunds, sometimes leading to verbal aggression.
D) bugs sometimes do happen and we try to fix them to the best of our abilities, but that’s sometimes just all we can do. SkyBlock is a grind-able game in which you can easily get your lost coins on the spawners back.

We do really feel sad for not being able to hand you back your spawners and we try to avoid these things as much as we can, but sometimes it’s unavoidable ):
I can’t even get back my 101 quartz generators cause they are UNREPLACEABLE. I can’t even move forward in the game now. Kind of shows how little the staff care about the player base. I played for a month but I guess that is a month wasted. I’m sorry for myself I played on this server.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I can’t even get back my 101 quartz generators cause they are UNREPLACEABLE. I can’t even move forward in the game now. Kind of shows how little the staff care about the player base. I played for a month but I guess that is a month wasted. I’m sorry for myself I played on this server.
didnt you read staff what member said, smh. they DO CARE about your (insert falsetto) "quartz generators". so stop complaining they are doing everything they can to avoid conflicts. YOU EVEN QUOTED THE STAFFS MESSAGE AND YOU'RE STILL SAYING THEY DONT CARE!?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom