Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it a good idea to add a bank feature?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2020
I think that adding a bank feature is a good idea. I always die accidently when i have like 10,000,000 coins and I lost a lot of coins. I hope there's a bank either a portable one in the skyblock menu or in the hub. That'll be sick. Please add that feature.

eBoyRoy

Dec 31, 2019
Nederland
A bank may sound as an good idea, but it takes the risk of the game.When you can always put your money in the bank and fall in the void without losing something, it becomes boring.

Reactions: 2pancakes

2pancakes

Dedicated Member
May 15, 2016
The Nether (lands)
A bank may sound as an good idea, but it takes the risk of the game.When you can always put your money in the bank and fall in the void without losing something, it becomes boring.

And that’s the reason why I voted no. If this was implemented the game could get boring because you take away the risk of dying.

BFBaller

Mar 8, 2020
If there could be like a payment system instead it would work better, currently, my partner and I struggle with purchases due to a lack of mutual time to play. We are never on at the same time and one of us always ends up with more money which makes it hard.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
If there could be like a payment system instead it would work better, currently, my partner and I struggle with purchases due to a lack of mutual time to play. We are never on at the same time and one of us always ends up with more money which makes it hard.
This would be a better solution. As money can be used for the island in its completion but the risk of going to a new island full of mobs with a lot of money is still there. At the moment on my island we have one person with no money who goes to get every spawner and dies countless times just so that we don't lose money. It's pretty complicated... So I'd really like to see the problem of losing a lot of money when dying staying!

Mase in '97

Novice Member
Jan 22, 2017
And that’s the reason why I voted no. If this was implemented the game could get boring because you take away the risk of dying.
u still lose xp and also if u had any extra money on u. BUT maybe where u can only put a certain amount in per day or week or whatever or it can only hold a certain amount idk just an idea

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016

Hi there,
I like the idea of a bank but you're right you can just die without any consequent. If you put the money in the bank and you die you lose 10% of the money in the bank and what you have on you. then you can share your money with you're island members but still, have a risk of dying.

Reactions: 2pancakes

Compleere

Jun 8, 2018
It seems that adding a crypto payment system is a way better idea. I've seen a lot of threads dedicated to non-given ranks after payment via Paypal or bank card. It seems that all the games and servers which implemented BTC payments have no such issues. It's fast of you use something like exchanger here

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hey @Compleere

Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom