Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arush

Aug 13, 2021
Please add an end to skyblock there is no use of playing hours and there is no END

Apr 3, 2021
I dont think thats what he meant I think he ment an actual end to the game skyblock like no more quests and no more things to do.
The end is coming soon! But while you’re waiting take a look at the new game that’s gonna release in a few days “Magic & Mayhem”
Please add an end to skyblock there is no use of playing hours and there is no END
I dont think there ever will be an end to skyblock but that's the beauty of the game it's to enjoy a world that you have created from a single island and that's what is best about the game

Dec 14, 2020
I dont think thats what he meant I think he ment an actual end to the game skyblock like no more quests and no more things to do.

I dont think there ever will be an end to skyblock but that's the beauty of the game it's to enjoy a world that you have created from a single island and that's what is best about the game
Have u seen the end npc in hub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom