Would you want to see this in skyblock?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
What happens when you have unlocked all your islands and made all of your automated farms?
I'd like to dedicate a thread to the suggestions related to making the end-game fun (or at least more fun than the average skyblock end-game)

Suggestion 1: Objective Chests

This chest accumelates items indefinitely constantly increasing exponentially it's objective.
You cannot open these chests and the items it contains are solely put towards getting the objective.
These objectives are long term goals in the spirit of the afk games like "cookie clicker".
Except that you make the machines in order to create more "cookies".

Any objective chest on your island can be associated to an item that will represent the objective you can work towards.
Any item that goes into this chest will turn into a point gained in your stats for that item.
When you reach certain threshhold of points you finish an objective and can open the chest to claim it!

Objective Amounts 1, 100, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10 000, 25 000, 50 000 , 100 000, 250 000, 500 000, 1 000 000.
After 1M it stops increasing exponentially and you get an objective for 1M, 2M, 3M etc.. up to 5M.
After 5M it continues increasing but in steps of 5M in order to incentivize players to farm a different item.
What do these objectives give as rewards? => prefereably points, cubelets and xp.

This objective chest applies to all items that can be farmed, mined or killed.
The liberty of these objectives means that players are free to farm, kill and mine all they want while working towards a far end goal that is recurring and rewarding.

Having a high objective for every item means that once you reach the cap for that objective chest you can then open it and get a good reward, hopefully the scaling of rewards will push players to farm multple different items at once and diversify the farms on their islands.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom