Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I sometimes have to gather materials in a quest in skyblock but that sometimes takes some time and you have to wait for the crops/trees/generators to grow. I like to play some games outside of skyblock like eggwars or skywars and wait for the crops to grow because I can't do other quests at that moment. It can be boring so I play other games.
If there was a command which you could see all the crops or the crop which is the fastest done, while you aren't in skyblock but somewhere else on the server, you could see that easily and know if you could play another game. Maybe this is too much to add, but they also can make that you yourself can select which crops you want to see and how much. I don't know if this is possible but I just thought it would be a good command to check your crops.
Let me know if you find it good or not good and why

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
I don't really think this is necessary to be honest. We can just enter our skyblock island and see how much time left for the crops/trees/generators to grow and make sure to come back after they're done. Having like an announcement in chat telling you that your stuff are ready to be harvested/mined in your island is not important in my opinion, but others might see it a helpful idea. Also, I think it'll be complicated since we have more than 1 profile in Skyblock. Imagine having 5 profiles created and you have 1 command for all these profiles telling you your stuff are ready in every profile, but if you can explain this point and how does it work, it might be more understandable.

Good luck with your suggestion! :)

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
I don't really think this is necessary to be honest. We can just enter our skyblock island and see how much time left for the crops/trees/generators to grow and make sure to come back after they're done. Having like an announcement in chat telling you that your stuff are ready to be harvested/mined in your island is not important in my opinion, but others might see it a helpful idea. Also, I think it'll be complicated since we have more than 1 profile in Skyblock. Imagine having 5 profiles created and you have 1 command for all these profiles telling you your stuff are ready in every profile, but if you can explain this point and how does it work, it might be more understandable.

Good luck with your suggestion! :)
I understand what you mean and my suggestion isn't something that is very necessary. I just thought that it could be a suggestion and they could see if it's necessary or not. I personally don't think it's really good if there were messages in chat. But just a command you can run in the server so you can check your crops.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom