Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hey,
I really like If they add skyblock and Factions back like before. So players can survival with friends If they can't play on a server What they don't like it. It's not like What I Said "add skyblock and Factions back" But It's My opinion to have it back :)

Reactions: Sophie

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Those games + Control Point back would be one of the best updates ever imo.
Now you say "control point" didn't knew it exist. I searched on YT and tought OMG THAT GAME????!!?!?/!? It was a good game, But it's a little bit like blockwars but then without capture a block

Reactions: Deeds

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
https://giphy.com/gifs/L9kwXOK00OJGM/html5

someone tell me how giphys work pls <3
You should be able to copy the image url from a gif and enclose it in [IMG]someimage.gif[/IMG].
:P

Anyway I would like to see skyblock but factions would be so bad with 100k people playing on the same world. Also a factions world would probably end up using more memory than a plot world which was too much for cubecraft before :P With too many people there would be very little resources in a month or so and you would have to either travel thousands of blocks or use a /wild command which would only increase the size of the world file.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
You should be able to copy the image url from a gif and enclose it in [IMG]someimage.gif[/IMG].
:P

Anyway I would like to see skyblock but factions would be so bad with 100k people playing on the same world. Also a factions world would probably end up using more memory than a plot world which was too much for cubecraft before :p With too many people there would be very little resources in a month or so and you would have to either travel thousands of blocks or use a /wild command which would only increase the size of the world file.
Here you can join the discord of cubecraft: https://discord.gg/Cubecraft

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
We din't know the new updates, we just have to wait, maybe we will see this games back in the future! :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I found skyblock always really super awsome with that old pakour I miss it!
It would really be nice if it came back, and then the best island to win something in a month, something of a partical looks awsome me!
Bad english here ..... xD

- Twan / ItsTwany

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom