Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
What the heck is wrong with this?

2 (my team) vs 1. I died, we won. Yet i don't get any points.
Like... Um... Why..?
Is it more server limitations....

*Sigh*
Suggestion :
1. Give rewards to ALL Winning member in a team even if they are dead, IF They are still in the game.
Sorry but to be honest it's not you that won, it was your team mate...

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Exactly, if you guys want points that bad, just don't die. I don't see this as too big a problem because if you decide to sacrifice yourself and take one for the team, that should be because you want to, not because you don't want to give any effort, let your teammate do all the work, and still get points afterwards.
I did, actually.

Reactions: Firewand

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Sorry but to be honest it's not you that won, it was your team mate...
So if you murder all the eggs and people excluding one, but your incompetent teammate let your egg get killed, and you die killing the last person, he should get all the rewards?
(Theoretically. I've never seen it happen, but I have sure heard of it.)

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
So if you murder all the eggs and people excluding one, but your incompetent teammate let your egg get killed, and you die killing the last person, he should get all the rewards?
(Theoretically. I've never seen it happen, but I have sure heard of it.)
Well if he survives then that's your problem... Honestly, the people agreeing with this must be those who want points badly. Say you kill yourself at the start of the round, should you still get points if you win thanks to your teammate?

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Well if he survives then that's your problem... Honestly, the people agreeing with this must be those who want points badly. Say you kill yourself at the start of the round, should you still get points if you win thanks to your teammate?
huh
I don't.... ok.
EDIT: Just realized this was for Skywars exclusively. I guess the same concept could apply, but now I'm on the fence.

U

Unipotato

I agree and disagree, good players who put up a good fight deserve this but there are people who would not even try if their team was good and they would get rewards, and lots of other cases like this.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk

Say you kill yourself at the start of the round, should you still get points if you win thanks to your teammate?

How can one deliberately says that... Oh my Gosh.
I hope you know how stupid you sounds right now.
"You died"
Congratulation. You just make your team have a less chance of winning!
Now they are losing because of you killing your self early, and then you don't get any points!

And to add :
"Honestly, the people refusing with this must be those who don't know what a team game is"

(Insert a penguin pointing at you with a huge capital "FOOLS" in the picture. Can't find the picture :( i am sad now ).

Honestly, the people agreeing with this must be those who want points badly

If i wanted points, I do play Parkour on arcade since a game last no more than 8 minutes and i get 10 points for an easy win.
Who would waste their time on a 40 minutes game on Sky Wars for 25 points if they are farming points?
Stupid People i tell you.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
So why is it only in SG but not in any of the other games?

I mean, I'm all for this idea. All the examples pretty much explain it.
Let's explain it like this, based off a true event:

Mac and I are chasing after a guy. It's just me, Mac, and that one guy left. We both run up to the guy and start pvping. Clashing the swords, then, bam I get knocked off. Right after, Mac finishes the kill that I helped with and wins the game. No points for me.

The problem is, the argument is that "Oh you died, that means you were ill-prepared and you suck", but if the person you're going for ends up getting more hits on you and you eventually die, and it's all based on luck. (and the person's decision to go for you)

So that's my argument and my support.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Well, in the positive side, it will still reward players for trying in the game and actually trying to accomplish the win and a reward for cooperating with their teamates. But this idea however can bring up multiple problems, one of them could be over use of it, which means they can kill them selves and still get points, also means unfairness since some people don't try they die and get points or some hackers don't try and die and still get points and will be rewarded the same amount of point as if a player actually tried and enjoyed the game and did some type of acomplishment or was not a total useless player in their team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom