Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I was playing egg wars with @xx_360noscope101 and my minecraft crashed, and after my minecraft crashed no scope won, I think I should have gotten a reward for that

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
What the heck is wrong with this?

2 (my team) vs 1. I died, we won. Yet i don't get any points.
Like... Um... Why..?
Is it more server limitations....

*Sigh*
Suggestion :
1. Give rewards to ALL Winning member in a team even if they are dead, IF They are still in the game.
In team skywars I agree totally with you.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
-1 I can join a random team and die and still get points
That random team still has to win ;).

Like... Um... Why..?

*Sigh*
Suggestion :
1. Give rewards to ALL Winning member in a team even if they are dead, IF They are still in the game.
+1 I'm still surprised on how many stupid ways I can die and it's not cool to get 0 points even if I killed 5 players (which gives me only 5 points).

larswijn

Dedicated Member
I was playing egg wars with @xx_360noscope101 and my minecraft crashed, and after my minecraft crashed no scope won, I think I should have gotten a reward for that
That would be regarded as leaving the server, thus the game you were in. No points for you anyways, sorry.

Meaning your team has one player which is not there, while also having quite a small chance to win.
I don't know how you were gonna make that work, but I don't think that's going to, as you have to keep joining when the game is over, which won't make sence, as you are prob afk.

Like... Um... Why..?

*Sigh*
Suggestion :
Agreed, but only half. It feels kinda like you don't deserve the full points, as they apperently did survive/win the game, unlike you. Give points, but not the full amount.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Eh, im 50/50
The player that died could have stayed alive by making a different choice, so he didnt technically deserve points if their team won.
The same time if a player really helped the team out a lot by killing other teams and breaking eggs, and died, still goes back to the thing i said before this, they wouldnt deserve the points since they died and were eliminated, assuming their team would win.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Eh, im 50/50
The player that died could have stayed alive by making a different choice, so he didnt technically deserve points if their team won.
The same time if a player really helped the team out a lot by killing other teams and breaking eggs, and died, still goes back to the thing i said before this, they wouldnt deserve the points since they died and were eliminated, assuming their team would win.
Oh poop this is meant for skywars?
Scrap that post, same general idea though

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
Exactly, if you guys want points that bad, just don't die. I don't see this as too big a problem because if you decide to sacrifice yourself and take one for the team, that should be because you want to, not because you don't want to give any effort, let your teammate do all the work, and still get points afterwards.

Reactions: Firewand
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom