Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sharkalark

Oct 20, 2021
When playing Sky Wars or Lucky Islands, I propose the idea that we could "customize" the kits we have. For instance, if I have the Enderman kit, having the option to remove the armor before the match would be great. I'm gonna get better armor right away, and inventory management is always risky, (even if it is just swapping armor) so having the option to remove certain parts of the kit would be a great QoL feature.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I like how it is now. I tried Java a few weeks ago and I like how the kits are. Once you get experienced, the armor swapping should only take you a fraction of a second.

sharkalark

Oct 20, 2021
I like how it is now. I tried Java a few weeks ago and I like how the kits are. Once you get experienced, the armor swapping should only take you a fraction of a second.
I just find it annoying and more of an inconvenience than anything

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
When playing Sky Wars or Lucky Islands, I propose the idea that we could "customize" the kits we have. For instance, if I have the Enderman kit, having the option to remove the armor before the match would be great. I'm gonna get better armor right away, and inventory management is always risky, (even if it is just swapping armor) so having the option to remove certain parts of the kit would be a great QoL feature.
I understand that sometimes you don't need everything from the kit, but I think if you give people the choice that this would make the game so complicated.

Making the game complicated while it can be nice and simple can cause annoying situations. This is of course my opinion C:

Reactions: Catss

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
With the Enderman kit it is indeed really annoying that you instantly have the armor on, because you won't need it anyway. But instead of being able to costumize it, i think it would be better to have settings for our kits, so that you can deselect the option of instantly having the armor on. And even if we were able to costumize our kits, it would be unbalanced, since everyone would have their own kits, which makes the game unfair. Also imagine costumizing your kit with OP items, it would be even more unfair if the game turns out to be Basic.

sharkalark

Oct 20, 2021
With the Enderman kit it is indeed really annoying that you instantly have the armor on, because you won't need it anyway. But instead of being able to costumize it, i think it would be better to have settings for our kits, so that you can deselect the option of instantly having the armor on. And even if we were able to costumize our kits, it would be unbalanced, since everyone would have their own kits, which makes the game unfair. Also imagine costumizing your kit with OP items, it would be even more unfair if the game turns out to be Basic.
That is more of what I meant, pretty much just the option to not have armor on at the start

sharkalark

Oct 20, 2021
Not so much customizable, but more of selecting if you want the armor or not. I 100% don't think people should be able to make a custom kit because that would be extremely broken

critism

Oct 27, 2021
The Netherlands
Yes and no, yes because it would be quite nice to have this. No because otherwise kits might become a little bit too good. Now its perfectly balanced

Tiimbae

May 13, 2020
If you get rushed at the start it is nice to have some form of protection that doesn't take time

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom