Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kingardenis

Dec 12, 2020
Recently my friend told me to invite one of his friends to our skyblock he came in for like a hour or two and we got bored and got off the game

I was watching Netflix and got bored so went on the sky block and it was griefed every spawner and we were about to unlock the nether island we had skeletons and pigs

now to my question can a staff reset my world saves a little back to before my world got griefed please I have worked on their for ages for a little kid to greif it

-bedrock

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
That is the worst. I'm really sorry for you. I don't know the answer to your question though.

My realm got hacked and in the end we had to abandon it and start all over.

You have to be very careful who you invite into any minecraft multiplayer game.

I hope you get it worked out.

Tim

D

Deleted member 489420

Recently my friend told me to invite one of his friends to our skyblock he came in for like a hour or two and we got bored and got off the game

I was watching Netflix and got bored so went on the sky block and it was griefed every spawner and we were about to unlock the nether island we had skeletons and pigs

now to my question can a staff reset my world saves a little back to before my world got griefed please I have worked on their for ages for a little kid to greif it

-bedrock
i'm so sorry for you, i used to play on skyblock on oters servers too so i got multiply times griefed

unfortunately staff can't reset ur world safe or even ban those players who griefed

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020

-bedrock
you bought netflix?

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
Yeah staff can’t do anything. It’s your responsibility as you let them on the island.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
but it was his friend his responsibility would mean nothing if his friend's friend broke his trust
That doesn’t make any sense... As an owner you should be carefully when adding people to your island. If you’re not the owner you also need to carefully since this can affect anyone on the island and there is nothing really cubecraft can do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom