Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys.
I figured since I haven't been on this forums for very long I would make an introduction. I have played Cubecraft on and on for about a year and i really enjoy it, my favorite gamemode is Skywars and I enjoy the team map "Modern" although im not sure if its still around.

A bit about me

I am currently in the last semester of my freshman year in highschool. Schools pretty AID's but I pass the classes. I really enjoy fashion, shopping, video games, and listening to music. I have four dogs and two goldfish. Im an only child and I plan on it staying that way.

Musical taste

My musical taste has evolved drastically over the years. I was into pop, then classical, and now rap/hiphop. My current playlist consists mainly of rappers. A few songs on my playlist are as follows in no particular order:
1. Moves- Big Sean
2. Look Alive- Rae sremmurd
3. Energy- Drake
4. A-team- Travi$ Scott
5. Magnolia- Playboi Carti
6. Hercules- Young Thug
7. You was right - Lil Uzi

Breif TMI

Favorite colour- Blue/green
Favorite song- Popstyle
Favorite food- Mac and cheese
Favorite video game- Rainbowsix siege and CSGO
Favorite subject- History/politics
Favorite animal- Dog and Walrus
Favorite state- Cali, Florida

End

I pretty much had no idea what to talk about lmao. Hope you enjoyed and learned a little more about me. If you have a question I didn't answer in the tmi let me know.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Good introduction thread @RocketOG. Your musical tastes are very interesting, good luck with your last semester. I hope you will be an active forums member, the comunity here is awesome, trust me, if you interact with the community you will give me the reason.

Nice to meet you.^^

RocketOG

Jun 7, 2017
Nice to meet you!!
Can you say anything about your cubecraft history?

Welcome at the forums ;)
Yea just edited that in haha, and thanks.
Good introduction thread @RocketOG. Your musical tastes are very interesting, good luck with your last semester. I hope you will be an active forums member, the comunity here is awesome, trust me, if you interact with the community you will give me the reason.

Nice to meet you.^^
;^)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey @RocketOG, nice to meet you man!
I love to read your musical taste it is very interesting what @Sharz all ready said!
The community is here on the forums very very very awsome! I hope enjoy it here stay actief! ;)

Reactions: Sharz

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey guys.
I figured since I haven't been on this forums for very long I would make an introduction. I have played Cubecraft on and on for about a year and i really enjoy it, my favorite gamemode is Skywars and I enjoy the team map "Modern" although im not sure if its still around.

A bit about me

I am currently in the last semester of my freshman year in highschool. Schools pretty AID's but I pass the classes. I really enjoy fashion, shopping, video games, and listening to music. I have four dogs and two goldfish. Im an only child and I plan on it staying that way.

Musical taste

My musical taste has evolved drastically over the years. I was into pop, then classical, and now rap/hiphop. My current playlist consists mainly of rappers. A few songs on my playlist are as follows in no particular order:
1. Moves- Big Sean
2. Look Alive- Rae sremmurd
3. Energy- Drake
4. A-team- Travi$ Scott
5. Magnolia- Playboi Carti
6. Hercules- Young Thug
7. You was right - Lil Uzi

Breif TMI

Favorite colour- Blue/green
Favorite song- Popstyle
Favorite food- Mac and cheese
Favorite video game- Rainbowsix siege and CSGO
Favorite subject- History/politics
Favorite animal- Dog and Walrus
Favorite state- Cali, Florida

End

I pretty much had no idea what to talk about lmao. Hope you enjoyed and learned a little more about me. If you have a question I didn't answer in the tmi let me know.

Welcome to CCG forums!
Hope you have fun here :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom