Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frequix

Dec 12, 2020
Sweden
Hey Everyone!

I recently joined the forum so I thought why not introduce myself! I have done some mistakes in the past but this time my goal is to have fun and help out the community in any way I can!

About Me

Hey, my name is Ryley and I'm just a normal teenager from Sweden! I was born in early April and I have 2 cats which are a bit crazy. I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now altho I have mainly been playing Java Edition. I first played Minecraft on my Playstation 3. I, later on, got a computer as a Christmas gift and since that day I have been playing Minecraft. I have tried other games such as Rocket League, Overwatch, and other games however Minecraft is the game I have enjoyed and played the most.

My Cubecraft Experience

The first multiplayer server I ever joined was Cubecraft. At the time I used my brother's account. I'm not sure which year I first started playing cubecraft, however, I know that each gamemode had its own lobby with signs. I started playing a few weeks before the 1.9 updates came out. I played Cubecraft constantly for a few months then started playing Factions, Cubecraft, and another Minigame server. I, later on, decided to use blacklisted client modifications (Cheats) to be able to impress a friend. Sentinel banned me very quickly and I started playing on other servers for a while. I later on returned and thought to myself "I will play legit this time" however I wasn't able to keep that promise. I started to play FFA a lot and many people used Reach at the time, therefor I did too. I got detected by the anticheat again and got banned. I made an appeal saying that it was a false banned (Cause I was young at the time and stressed because of school and IRL reasons). My appeal got denied and I quit Cubecraft for a while. I recently started playing Cubecraft again but this time on my own account (The ban on my other account was expired before I joined).​

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom