Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hi!

So, I was looking for someone to edit my skin. Unfortunately, the person who did my Christmas skin does not have time anymore, therefore, I am looking for someone else. This will be my main skin that I shall be using at all times, except for Christmas and of course, Halloween.

I am really bad at making skins and editing them, therefore, since there are over 500k people on this forums, I figured one of you would know how to.

What I really need on my skin is clothes. For those of you who have seen my skin, it's a diamond pig with a bag, a belt, and red sleeves. This is surely not enough. I have been told many a times that "Lol Bowler! Naked pig! :P "
I'm done with these comments, and I want clothes. I want pants and a shirt on my skin that fit, and that is all I ask from you amazing skin editors out there.

I will attach my skin and if you are willing to edit it for me, then please do, and PM me the edited skin. I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Minecraft Diamond Pig Skin.png

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I bow to the greatness of @Ping Ether and his skin creating skills!
Have you asked @Ping Ether already;). He's the master in editing skins. @Ping Ether shoutout to you:p:).

THE LORD AND SAVIOR, PING THE ETHER
PRAISE HIM FOR ALL HE HAS DONE
FOR THE HIGH QUALITY MEMES, FOR THE CRITICISM, FOR THE BAD HUMOR, FOR THE JOKES, FOR THE FURRY ART

MAY HE BE KNOWN AS THE ONE WHO STANDS BEFORE EVERYTHING WAS CREATED

Awww :3 That's nice of you!
Btw, I was the one who did his Christmas skin before ;P
I could edit some clothes in.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
If Ping can't do it for whatever reason, I'll give it a go if you want.

But yeh, thanks for stepping up Pingy!

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So I've been having some.... uhm, digestion.... issues.
I am starting to work on the skin now! If you could tell me the specific colors of the clotihing, that'd be amazing. But if you want I could find a fitting palette.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Ok so I know Ping is making a skin, but I decided to make one for you anyway because boredom kills.

Hope you like it! If you don't, thats totally fine. I can edit it a bit later for you or you can just use Ping's (which I'm sure will be better anyways :P).

upload_2017-2-18_10-41-52.png

Here ya go:

index.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom