Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

  • Yes

    Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes but I want to see a few changes (comment what you want to be different)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Dokter

Member
Dec 8, 2019
67
70
24
22
The Netherlands
I think it would be great to have an event for making skins with 5 (or 3) prizes to be given out. I saw the last skin contest was in October 2018 and I think it’s a great idea. A good time for such a contest would be during a special holiday or event (like Halloween which was the last skin contest). To avoid plagiarism there can be rules like you have to record making the skin or something. Let me know what you think of the idea! :)
 

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
There are many talented people which make amazing skins.I support this type of competitions because people can show their talent there with a chance of winning a prize:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dokter
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom