Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

How about rewarding players for reporting playes, Of course not just reporting them, The report must have everything it needs to be a proper report and the player has of course must be punished in order for the player to recieve the reward, false report playes out like normal. The reward is maybe 500 to 1000 cube points

There are to many issues here. Would I get the same amount of points for chat related issues as someone who reports someone for hacking? Would it only work for hackers? What about the people that can't record and play at the same time? Would they just not get rewarded because they don't have enough money to go get a computer that can run both minecraft and a recording software because it lags to much? As other people have said, this will cause to many problems and will not be added. Sorry

Shant

Jun 29, 2016
Quahog, Rhode Island
Points shouldn't be given out if anything maybe do or cubelets but still your getting a hacker that ruined your game banned isn't that reward enough?
No because they come back the next week... Now with hacks, People get right back on 5 minutes later with an alt :/ That's why I kind of stopped Reporting

SniP_TebbenYT

Jul 29, 2016
Except part of the time they arent banning the hackers for very long. I know people that have gotten banned for only a day or two because a staff member favoured them while a person who does the exact same thing gets banned for 30 days. There has also been times when people who get banned for 30 days hacked just as badly as the person who got banned for 6 days. So yes a reward should be set in place along with some new staff members. Not completely new staff but the corrupt and favoring ones need to go.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
How about rewarding players for reporting playes, Of course not just reporting them, The report must have everything it needs to be a proper report and the player has of course must be punished in order for the player to recieve the reward, false report playes out like normal. The reward is maybe 500 to 1000 cube points
no this is too op

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Except part of the time they arent banning the hackers for very long. I know people that have gotten banned for only a day or two because a staff member favoured them while a person who does the exact same thing gets banned for 30 days. There has also been times when people who get banned for 30 days hacked just as badly as the person who got banned for 6 days. So yes a reward should be set in place along with some new staff members. Not completely new staff but the corrupt and favoring ones need to go.
With the way our punishment system is set up, there are set punishment times (which are different, dependent on which offense has been violated). There is no way for a staff to be biased. The new punishment system is still new, so it's not perfect. It, also, won't completely fix things in a short amount of time. You have to be patient and give it time.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
You shouldn't get rewarded for reporting someone on the forums. Firstly, there are a lot of reports being done everyday. It would be a hassle to give everyone points just for reporting hackers. Also, this could get abused. (I know... It's highly unlikely, but possible.) Players can sometimes be on an ALT account and on their main account record their ALT hacking. This would then get them an easy 500 points or how much points you wanted it to be. (Also an easy ban. ;)) So, sorry but its a -1 for me. :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom