Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
The staff would just have to make sure that people couldn't sell any item, only the items that you can sell in the shop. Maybe they could keep the /shop as something where you could see what you could buy/sell, but not actually buy/sell there. Or, when people do /sell (random item) that isn't on the shop list, it would say [You are not allowed to sell that item!] or something like that.

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Yea, but I honestly think more things should be added in shop. Would make it easier for people who want to get a good start on their island

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Oh yeah, just remembered. On a server I play on, there are some items u can't sell. It would something like, You can not sell this item to the server.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Yes, but what if you could sell things like leaves, or pointless stuff like that? That's just free easy points, it should be valuable stuff. Also, if they added bones and other valuable stuff, it would ruin the idea of trading between players, an economy. That's also why the skyblock anti-thief suggestion in this forum at the time of this posting should be implemented too.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
No, the owners are the only ones who can make this change. Moderators can only ban/mute/pardon and by Moderater-y, and Admins are the same [I think] Only the owners [or so I'm told] can actually look at this post and make this change happen. (Not saying Mods/Admins/Builders aren't important)

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Yes, neither will I trade, but if they added bones and other valuables then took them away when the safe trading system was added, then people would be angry, saying that the bones/other valuables were cheaper in the shop than the player trades they were getting today.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
If they added stuff like redstone, then it would ruin the player economy. Something's worth is based on its rarity. Also, what is more interesting, trading for redstone and getting a unique item in return, or buying it with points :3. That's why I have a mob trap for witches.

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
Where will you get redstoe tho? You have to buy it. I don't see redstoe on islands. And there are no redstone generators. Only stuff that can't be found or made should be added

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
If any mods are reading this, could you tag/get in touch with the Owners? I think that this would be a very popular/favored addition to the server.

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
eh...once I got like 3 witches out of like 5 mobs in my trap...its not even very big. It's luck, maybe 1/6 times I check there's witches.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom