Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I'm not sure how it would be beneficial to be able to fly in the skyblock hub, but I also don't see why not...
It’s a really nice hub, and I think it would be fun/cool to be able to explore it by flying. It would also make it easier to explore, because there’s floating islands with lots of space around them. Would make it easier to go from one island to another.

Reactions: Lyriie

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Today, I will be giving a simple Skyblock suggestion : allow players that are VIP lvl 30 to fly in the skyblock hub.
Currently it is not possible to do that. When I type /fly it says “unknown command”.
I agree, it's a cool perk to fly around the island. Maybe also give this to partner rank to let them film better shots.

I don't see how this is pay to win, this is merely a QoL change. (If you want to pay for it). Flying wont give you a advantage over others.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure how it would be beneficial to be able to fly in the skyblock hub, but I also don't see why not...

In what way is it pay to win?
I agree, it's a cool perk to fly around the island. Maybe also give this to partner rank to let them film better shots.

I don't see how this is pay to win, this is merely a QoL change. (If you want to pay for it). Flying wont give you a advantage over others.
Everyone with fly have advantage under others
P.S. I know that it is skyblock

• Disagree
Reactions: Rocks1

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Everyone with fly have advantage under others
I don't get how there's an advantage by being able to fly in the skyblock hub. If it was their actual island then of course, but it isn't so...

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom