Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 492126

Welcome to the Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games sign up thread! This is the November 2019 edition.

What is this game about?
This is a forum game that @Camezonda used to host once a month. It used to be quite fun, but sadly he stopped hosting it because he had no time for it. Recently I asked him if the game was going to come back at some point, and I was told I can host it if I want to.

This isn't an in-game Hunger Games competition, this is only hosted in the forums.
I will comment on the thread every day with the results on what happens that day and night. There will be a total of 12 districts, and each district has 2 players in them. If you want an idea for what this game is like, click here.

How can I join?
If you want to join this forum game of Hunger Games, reply to this thread with your Minecraft username. If you want to be in a certain district, feel free to mention that too.

You can't sign up for your friends or other users. If you want someone to be in your team, you can tag them, and they must reply to confirm that they want to join. If they don't confirm, I will not accept them.

Since I'll be using your skins, please make sure to reply with the correct username. If you reply with an invalid username, I'll use a random skin.

After all the placements are filled with players, this thread will be locked and I'll start creating the main Hunger Games thread.

District 1: Spuuuni and SHEEEEEEEEEEEEP_
District 2: Josher and Falliam
District 3: SanCookie and Kloska
District 4: CraftCreatures and RickDeKlomp
District 5: SnowyWarz and Dutudy
District 6: PedrocasPirocas and komododragon2002
District 7: xAzalea_ and Shamel
District 8: Elivat and Basketman13
District 9: _The13thDoctor_ and CapitanGato
District 10: Kozimobo and Fisktratt
District 11: Keanutjuhh and Elenahh
District 12: Megaaa and Priley
Thank you @SentineI for helping make this thread!

Spaces available: ALL TAKEN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I'd love to join. But I'm afraid no one will team up with me. Can there be a district 13 of the lonely people?
IGN: Megaaa

Last edited:

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Oooohh!! Love it!
Thanks for bringing this back, Spuuuni! :D

Imma sign up for district 2 if that's alright :p
Name: Josher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom