shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, everyone ~ I'm shuiqwe

I've been playing cubecraft for one and a half years. I registered this community account this morning.

I live in southeast China. I like to play 1.9+pvp, but most servers are 1.8. About 18 months ago, my friend shared the IP address of cubecraft with me and told me that it was a good 1.9 server, so I tried it. This seemed to be the best 1.9+server I've ever played with, so I started playing cubecraft. Although cubecraft had no Chinese translation and ping was very high (about 160 ping), it did not weaken my love for it. I really like playing Skywars, Eggwars and Mineware on this server. After playing for a few days, I purchased Iron rank and invited some friends to play with me. I still remember that we had two teams that day, one team had four people and the other team had three people. We had fun together.

About 10 months ago, Aisa region was available. The ping was still a little high (about 70 ping), and there were no other players except FFA and duel. So I returned to Europe region to play Skywars. Now I have 400 wins and 1000+ kills in skywars !

This morning, I found this forum community and registered my account. Now we can share our experience together !

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Shuiqwe, welcome to the forums! I also love MinerWare!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to the forums & community! 👋

It's nice to hear you're very fond of 1.9+ on Java, really makes CubeCraft unique, doesn't it?

Let's hope Cube manages to get players back so they can reintroduce the Asia region for more favourable gameplay.

Out of the games you mentioned, what's your favourite one? Why do you like it so much?

It'd be awesome to see a new member around on the forums! It's very pleasant to be here, I assure you :D

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, everyone ~ I'm shuiqwe

I've been playing cubecraft for one and a half years. I registered this community account this morning.

I live in southeast China. I like to play 1.9+pvp, but most servers are 1.8. About 18 months ago, my friend shared the IP address of cubecraft with me and told me that it was a good 1.9 server, so I tried it. This seemed to be the best 1.9+server I've ever played with, so I started playing cubecraft. Although cubecraft had no Chinese translation and ping was very high (about 160 ping), it did not weaken my love for it. I really like playing Skywars, Eggwars and Mineware on this server. After playing for a few days, I purchased Iron rank and invited some friends to play with me. I still remember that we had two teams that day, one team had four people and the other team had three people. We had fun together.

About 10 months ago, Aisa region was available. The ping was still a little high (about 70 ping), and there were no other players except FFA and duel. So I returned to Europe region to play Skywars. Now I have 400 wins and 1000+ kills in skywars !

This morning, I found this forum community and registered my account. Now we can share our experience together !
Welcome to the forums!! It's always nice to know a bit more about you :).

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom