Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Why do kids today come up with these moronic challenges? Wait, that gives me an idea...

Introducing the Give Tacosbefriends 20 Bucks Challenge! All the cool kids are doin' it!
Here's your invisible 20 bucks. It's there, I swear. Just use your
spongebob-imagination.gif

Reactions: Trickmaster

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I didn´t try it out but we had no hot water once so I had to shower with cold water which felt like nails clinched into my skin after 30-60 secs. It was horrible and I never want that again.

Tbh as I saw the title I thought you would ask either everyone how they shower or you would make a challenge not to shower for a week or so which would be disgusting. But that were my thoughts xD

Reactions: Younisco

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Great to do after the fire challenge! Which literally involves pouring flammable stuff on yourself and setting yourself on fire..

Teenagers: Pushing the boundaries of the word "idiot"

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Why do kids today come up with these moronic challenges? Wait, that gives me an idea...

Introducing the Give Tacosbefriends 20 Bucks Challenge! All the cool kids are doin' it!
Its not moronic, you can create a deep meaningful reason for the stupidest of challenges.

*Thoughtful Morgan Freeman voice* Welcome, to the most helpful announcement in years. I invite you, yes, you, to participate in the Shower Challenge. For absolutely free and no charge, you can show your support by immersing yourself in freezing water. While freezing to you, think of the children, the ones with no shelter, no coats, ad especially, no hot water. Think of how this is what they suffer with every day. Or, even those who lost their jobs. Indulge in warm water for a few minutes, but feel your reality slip away and flattened as the cold water crushes your comfort. Think of those who had it all only to lose it in that drastic change from warm and comfy to cold reality. Show your support, and join those who do the Shower Challenge."

But no, I'm def not doing dat challenge :3

Reactions: Simbaaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom