Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheGamerASD

Jan 23, 2021
I think it would be nice if you could see the total number of points you earned in a game when it ends. For example, in Eggwars you can get points by breaking eggs and killing players. At the end of the game, it should show you the total amount of points you gained while playing that game.

Like this:
1611953356696.png

I think this would be a useful feature because most games allow you to get points while playing, and not only at the end.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be nice if you could see the total number of points you earned in a game when it ends. For example, in Eggwars you can get points by breaking eggs and killing players. At the end of the game, it should show you the total amount of points you gained while playing that game.

Like this:
View attachment 185182

I think this would be a useful feature because most games allow you to get points while playing, and not only at the end.
Well the points on Java may be useful.
But pretty useless on Bedrock so the prefix would be better to be for Java

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Yes that's actually a great idea! I'd like to see that in-game.
Maybe it could say how many points you from each action when you hover over the total value, example:
----------------------
● Kills: 2 (12 points)
● Eggs Broken: 2 (24 points)
----------------------

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I love this suggestion! It would honestly be so helpful to know how many points you have earned throughout the game, especially since you know how much experience you earnt. Also, it's interesting statistic wise, you can start to realise how many points you get on an average game. As well as, figuring out how long it will take you to unlock new kits or abilities. This is a very simple idea but a great one, it's a yes from me! :)

Top Bottom