Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
1,099
717
188
23
USA
Well in my school bc I'm in 6th grade and still in elementary school, last year I got strait 4's for the last marking period! Hopefully that makes sense!

Also I am in Math Enrichment class and I'm on a swim team in summer camp
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoccerNinjaPro

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
982
474
198
McDonalds :D
ma skill is to fly h4x in dah lobby
2014-08-30_11.12.10.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: SoccerNinjaPro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom