Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea ?

  • YEAH !

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • not sure...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

JULOS

Member
Aug 24, 2019
26
15
4
26
It would be cool if at the end of the game, in all gamemode (skywars/eggwars/survival) we could see how many kills we get even in skywars team of 2,4, mega. We could see the total number of kill made by all the team.
 

Sponth

Well-Known Member
May 22, 2016
11
8
79
22
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English

Hello, I think it is a very good idea to show the total murders of your team, here is my vote.

Greetings and have a nice day!

Spanish:

Hola, me parece muy buena idea para mostrar los asesinatos totales de tu equipo, aquí tienes mi voto.

Un saludo y que tengas un buen día!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atentamente: Sponth
Attentively: Sponth
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom