Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Depending on the gamemode and the situation this may lead to the person who killed you getting targetted as an easy kill/clean. I do understand wanting to see how much damage you dealt to your enemy, however Cubecraft already has Health Indicators, so adding this would be both unneccessary and could potentially lead to excessive targetting/cleaning.

ignjontti

May 16, 2022
Finland
Pronouns
He/Him
Depending on the gamemode and the situation this may lead to the person who killed you getting targetted as an easy kill/clean. I do understand wanting to see how much damage you dealt to your enemy, however Cubecraft already has Health Indicators, so adding this would be both unneccessary and could potentially lead to excessive targetting/cleaning.
It should be like it only shows to person who got killed

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I'd like to see how much damage I did on enemy. It should only show to person who got killed
If it only shows for the person getting killed I don't see any reason why I would disagree. I could agree on the fact that it might make the chat messy to look at, but assuming other people are also getting killed it should not make it messy at all if it only shows for you yourself. I would like it if this could be turned off however, as I might not always like it.

• Agree
Reactions: SoloWarz

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
It should be like it only shows to person who got killed
While this does prevent the problem of targetting I still don't think this is entirely neccessary.
It would be a lot of effort to develop this and I personally believe those resources could be better spent elsewhere.
Especially since, as I already mentioned, Cubecraft already has Health Indicators which show you exactly how much health other people have.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I think what he means is if a player kills you it tells you “this player is 3 hearts before you died”

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.