Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2022
Mods, Admin, Staff, etc. Face it. Your server has been going downhill ever since you guys made the switch out of 1.8.9. Just visually in the menu, it's a dead giveaway. To be honest it's woebegone. A community with now remotely 1k players on a weekend. Your old community, (the only real people on the server by the way) Have all left. The only thing sustaining it is bedrock. But to be brutally honest, Bedrock is all profuse of little kids whose mommy made their free Xbox game accounts. And it's not like they have a choice. Bedrock has an astronomically immense lack of servers. The last time I played it, there was around a choice of 5. Why not look up to a higher-up server like Hypixel. Speaking of Hypixel, that server probably has 50x your networth. Essentially can play on any version from 1.7.+ and have similar PvP system. But no, you staff members never thought that through. No wonder this helpless server is dying.

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
No, what you say about Hypixel is very out of place,
go to Mineplex, which is almost at a peak of 400 players and with a pvp equal to Hypixel and similar or Equal games.
Unfortunately, the Mimecraft Premium Server network is very monopolized (as well as the non-premium one).
I think that Cubecraft has to bet more on advertising the Java network and updates that attract people.

Reactions: Rocks1

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I dont agree with you. In my opinion the server did not lose a lot of players after moving to 1.9+, it actually became a bit more popular over the time. Thought after a while those players stopped as that just happens after a certain amount of time. Java Minecraft became less popular and so did Cubecraft, thats part of any game.

There might be a reason for the server getting fewer players but I dont think its because of the 1.8/1.9 issue as this has been the case for many years.

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I dont agree with you. In my opinion the server did not lose a lot of players after moving to 1.9+, it actually became a bit more popular over the time. Thought after a while those players stopped as that just happens after a certain amount of time. Java Minecraft became less popular and so did Cubecraft, thats part of any game.

There might be a reason for the server getting fewer players but I dont think its because of the 1.8/1.9 issue as this has been the case for many years.
It is advertising, if you realize the Bedrock network is popular thanks to its default,
while in Java well no xd,
apart many Youtubers made Cubecraft famous as
Vegetta777, Willyrex, PewDiePie etc.
I think Admins should focus on making good updates (Like Duel Games which is great) and attracting people with advertising.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Why not look up to a higher-up server like Hypixel.
You're quoting the single most succesful Java server here... Obviously that one's gonna have more players... However as said before if you look at Mineplex it's not even half of Cubecraft's players. If you look at all major Java servers Cubecraft is still solidly in the top 10, Minecraft Java as a whole is declining, and has been for a long time, it has nothing to do with what version Cubecraft is in, it has to do with how games work. They gain popularity, then lose it over time.

Reactions: Siza

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If you have any feedback that doesn't attack the members of our Team, then feel free to leave them here - I understand you may be frustrated or annoyed by our decision here, it doesn't allow you to be rude.

I've made a response re. the 1.8 closure here as another community member brought this up. It may alleviate some of your concerns.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom